2021.10.25 20:38 papi_osterich Feel free to use this as a wallpaper
|submitted by papi_osterich to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 susanfermac Hammamet - Nous livrons le fer à béton à Hammamet. Importation Fer a beton pour Hammamet Tunisie #Hammamet #Tunisie
|submitted by susanfermac to BTP_Genie_Civil [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 okbruh_panda Cathulu strikes again. meow
|submitted by okbruh_panda to mildlydisturbing [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 1994miata Are there any car enthusiast guys/gals in this subreddit?
2021.10.25 20:38 ShimpsyDwixen The Unifying Theory
This is the accumulation of over a decade of research into various subjects that interested me over the years. As i learned more and more i started to notice many odd similarities in places that lined up with other odd things i had learned about the world, history and science. There contains no lizardmen, aliens, physics, numerology, inter dimensional beings or hollow earths. It also does not need any of those things to be true but it does deal with some very interesting things. I had to post it on another website because some of the links are banned on this website.
submitted by ShimpsyDwixen to conspiracyNOPOL [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 MightyDumpty [GER] Advice needed. Privacy in the workplace
Reposting from a different sub, because I was told it might be helpful to ask here too.
I've been having some issues with management in the company I work for. While my direct supervisors are more respectful of my privacy, upper management has always been the pushing, prying kind.
Some months ago, I was basically forced to disclose some medical information about myself to them. I was really not happy about it, it seemed very (and unnecessarily) intrusive, but I didn't want to give it much thought. Just let them know and be done with it, I said to myself.
Now these same people are asking me to show them my private email history, from my personal email address, not written during work hours. They want to corroborate some things that I already told them I have no further information about. I cannot show them any emails regarding these issues because they don't exist. And even if they did exist and I did have them (which, again, they don't, and I don't) it seems extremely unprofessional of them to take this approach.
I'm feeling borderline violated. I don't know if I feel more angry or defeated.
I still haven't replied to this request of theirs, I'm not quite sure how to, what to say. Much like last time re: medical info, I feel I need to walk on eggshells around them. I really need this job and cannot afford to lose it.
Any input is more than welcome, tia
submitted by MightyDumpty to AskHR [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 Neocentrik I could be traveling the world with the amount of money I've spent on this game
|submitted by Neocentrik to wotv_ffbe [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 jn804 Google made me giggle.
2021.10.25 20:38 jerryaugustodev The Space Traveller 🧑🚀 - [Chill L0fi • Hip Hop Beats] 🎶
2021.10.25 20:38 OutlandishnessNo7138 Tamer Rework question
2021.10.25 20:38 Mark_Reach530 Ministry of Violence: Corporal punishment, Evangelicals, and the Doctrine of Obedience
|submitted by Mark_Reach530 to DuggarsSnark [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 ExactWorld 🤩 Hello, #iBGians! Let's start the week with full motivation. Together we HODL! 💪🏻
2021.10.25 20:38 Fawzee_da_first Took a few pictures of Tsurumi island on the last day
2021.10.25 20:38 FrontpageWatch2020 [#60|+4242|175] 🔥 My axolotl spontaneously morphed into a terrestrial salamander. His name is Gollum. [r/NatureIsFuckingLit]
2021.10.25 20:38 yungsopha Application for MPH
I never realized that I was fully interested in Public Health until I took two courses on it during my undergrad (I know, 2 classes but they were very impactful). For me and I'm assuming everyone here, it's quite alarming that healthcare is still considered a luxury in many areas and that there still many problems with the policies implemented today. For that reason, I've decided I would like to go into getting my MPH. But, I'm a bit new to the process of applying for the masters. I just started my SOPHAS app last week lol. I guess I'm confused because although I might have lots of experiences, I dont know how to spin them in the public health eye? Like do I not have the right experiences for this? I would love to go to the top MPH programs but I don't know if my experiences are worthy enough for me to describe in an essay.. besides the fact "i want to improve healthcare" Any help would mean so much!
I'm a BS in Neuroscience, graduating this Spring 2022. I am on the pre-med track and would like to go DO/MD, ultimately. I took the MCAT this past summer: 507. It's not high, but I'm not concerned with that. I just want to go to any medical school, not picky like some people on here (nothing wrong, only a mention lol). I think my MPH would be meaningful for me because I am passionate about helping others and really, after being a learning assistant, it's not only about teaching. I see so many people at different levels and I want to be able to cater to that as a doctor as well. I think that getting my MPH could also help me understand different communities and demographics to better implement that into my own practice, whether DO (I'm leaning toward bc holistic) or MD. My GPA isn't bad either but really don't know if I'm worthy enough for a MPH at harvard, columbia, gtown, jhu, or other big schools.
- I am a Learning Assistant for Orgo, Cell Bio, and Biochem. (~1100 hours)
- I have worked on a sexual assault hotline and I got frontline exposure a couple times (not many because I worked with a very small organization) on serving those who were sexually assaulted/harassment (that's what the hotline was). (~60 hours (but only 3 were meaningful. I did night shifts and some nights I'd get deadass no calls).
- Medical Intern Assistant. Shadowing a neurologist and learning about ECG, patient care, etc. Pretty cool bc she was serving low income communities so you got to see the wholistic approach she had and the many affordable but effective treatments. She wouldn't ever charge people for no reason which was really important and changed how I saw most docs (~60hours)
- Worked at the fire department. I didn't like the fire department but I have 113 hours from them (hazmat training, communication training, bingo volunteer, open house volunteer, ambulance on call ride). Honestly made me realize how male dominated the medical field is in terms of the amounts of EMTs and Firefighters who were primarily men. I was treated really poorly and because of that, left. Made me a stronger person in that I will continue advocating for myself and other women. Lots of sexual assault going on there too apparently.
- President, Founder of Girl Up Chapter at my University. This has been really important and very meaningful to me. We've worked with multiple shelters in donations, helping out, creating feminine hygiene baskets, and overall supporting women in countless ways. We've transcribed documents with the Smithsonian as fun volunteer events, we've did the St. Judes valentines day, worked with Girls On The Run 3rd-8th graders on their running event 5k. I've mentored with Girl Up as well on the side for the North Atlantic Region Coalition. Currently, I've also put in my own Mentorship Program at my university to help local underserved girls at a middle school near us. My organization also won Collaborative Spirt Award and the New Student Organization of the Year award; prestigious at our university. I've put well over >1000 hours when you combine the volunteering, mentoring, donations, and almost everything to get a name and worthiness of our organization at my uni.
- Honor Committee Board Member; I have roughly ~100 hours but I am going to have to put more in. With COVID, it got hard to get more hours but this has also been really important to me at my university.
- Safety OfficePlayer for my University's Womens Club Soccer team. Obviously had experience with helping the girls when they got hurt, trying to their COVID checks in before practices, and also enjoying myself as a player! (>350)
- So I'm taking a research class and conducting my own research... but techincally we still come into the lab outside of school. I know this counts as experience for research but I'm just wondering if this could be literal experience even though it's a class? I think it does but not sure if I can apply the hours since it is for credit?
_____PLANNING TO DO:_____
- I'm also EMT certified, I have to do something with this-> planning to work in a hospital soon.
- Need to get more shadowing with a DO and another MD (MD would be probably at the hospital where I work w my EMT cert since I know ppl do that; DO I would rlly need to find).
- I really want to work at a free clinic- it's only twice a month but this would mean a lot too.
submitted by yungsopha to mphadmissions [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 phisphlap Just got back from dealership after 30plus day’s and now this just came on, any ideas? Full tank of gas too. ( new fuel pump fitted 2 weeks ago)
|submitted by phisphlap to AlfaRomeo [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 theMeowDotCom Sunrise: 10-25-2021
|submitted by theMeowDotCom to ColoradoSprings [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 Cutie-Zenitsa OMG I JUST GOT A MAID DRESS
2021.10.25 20:38 W33dprinxess Me: *calls out drink* have a great day :) Customer: uh.. I also had a panini 🙄😐
This is my number one pet peeve. Does it look like I have anything to do with your pastry or sandwich if you just watched me make your drink? Do I have an oven by me at all? Not even the pasty case is near me. At my store if you’re in line to order you’re basically watching the person on oven run around like a chicken with their head cut off and when you’re waiting for your drink you’re face to face with hot bar.
submitted by W33dprinxess to starbucks [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 JudiShaw 🐼☺️
|submitted by JudiShaw to prettyaltgirls [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 20:38 ILeftYesterday Best American Chinese Food
2021.10.25 20:38 Frequent-Grade8844 Crypto Chat Live is back🥳
Crypto Chat Live is back at 8pm Eastern time! Watch in a bit at Dynamo Coin Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC41D2XCb3wRgYsy-Yyr0nJw
Discuss the crypto market, latest blockchain projects, NFTs, play to earn and more! See you later 👐
submitted by Frequent-Grade8844 to DynamoCoin [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 FrontpageWatch2020 [#583|+1192|16] red hot chilli peppers [r/skamtebord]
2021.10.25 20:38 HitmanClark X Factors not activating (franchise)
I’m in year five of an online franchise, have the full talent trees for all my coaches (including X factor activation) and have four X Factor skill position players on offense. However, in games only Jerry Jeudy’s is active. Is this a fixable problem or just a bug?
submitted by HitmanClark to Madden [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 20:38 User0x00G Sweden Suspends Moderna mRNA Injections After Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition - 21st Century Wire
|submitted by User0x00G to AnythingGoesNews [link] [comments]|